Career Opportunities at The Lingenfelter Team
The Lingenfelter Team came to fruition because home ownership is the American dream and because where you live matters. We are a fully licensed team of qualified and educated professionals, passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service to our clients. We offer an extensive suite of real estate services, an informed perspective of the Baltimore real estate market, providing knowledge and tools to ensure a sound buying and selling experience. We inspire, guide and champion our clients from beginning to end of the real estate journey. Honesty, integrity and exemplary customer service is what we epitomize and what we deliver.
We live our lives and grow our business by working hard, continually educating ourselves, and instilling a client-first philosophy.
If your core values are aligned with ours, we would love to speak to you today.
We believe in setting you up for success by providing you with the tools you need to take your real estate career to the next level with a team that has a proven track record in closing deals and exceeding client expectations. Your income potentials is unlimited. Whatever you want to make, you can earn with hard work, integrity, impeccable customer service and a drive to succeed.
Job Functions to include:
• Prospecting for Clients and Client follow-up
• Providing exemplary customer service to buyers
• Setting daily appointments
• Composing buyer agency agreements and purchase contracts
• Becoming an expert in your craft. (Mortgage financing, title services, neighborhoods, schools and every aspect and detail regarding home ownership)
• Daily lead generation
• Comfortable calling on your sphere of influence to generate business and referrals
• Providing an effective needs analysis and time-efficient home-search process
• Be able to negotiate contracts, home inspections and represent your client’s best interests at all times
• Proficient in explaining the home sale process from start to finish with potential clients
• Working Open Houses to generate leads and effectively convert them to business
• Continually networking, attending networking events, masterminds, meetup groups etc. to not only generate business but to further build your knowledge base
• Be able to effectively and accurately price homes and provide stellar comparable homes to accurately counsel buyers
• High school diploma
• At least 2 years in the real estate industry
• Must have an active Maryland real estate license for at least 2 years
• Learning based and have the willingness to follow systems and models to ensure success
How to apply:
Please forward a cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for this position in addition to a formal resume to email@example.com.
“Great expertise with the area. Friendly staff and very responsive to my needs. Joe was very knowledgeable of the type of house he was selling and provided a fair and realistic selling price.” -Annonymous
“We had a great experience with The Lingenfelter Team. Everything happened so quickly, but with good reason. Joe found properties that fit our wish list, and we found the house on our first trip out. Joe really helped with understanding the process and helping us build relationships with others to assist during the process. Excellent work – we’ve already referred the team to friends of ours and will continue to do so in the future.” -Steve
“Working with The Lingenfelter Team was one of the best decision (other than choosing our home) that we every made! The first time home buying process was so easy and enjoyable because of them. Before working with Joe Lingenfelter and his team, we truly thought that we would never find a home in our price range, area, etc., but they proved us wrong! They were very knowledgeable, professional, responsive, super friendly and provided exceptional service! We will definitely continue to refer …
“We worked with Joe to buy our first home, and he did a great job listening to what we wanted and finding it. He also did a great job negotiating the deal and getting us a quick closing. I have recommended him to many of our friends and will use Joe again to sell our current home and buy the next.” -Katie
“This company is the best in the business. They went above and beyond expectations to make our dream of owning a home a reality! Throughout the search of each home we “liked” they did the homework for us. We really feel they did right by us and made us feel we were the only clients they had! Although we know we weren’t what a great feeling it was knowing we were being taken care of! I highly recommend Joe Lingenfelter and our personal agent, Mary!”
“I expected Joe to do a great job and he did…Went above and beyond to help us get the property for less than we were willing to pay. Great Job!! -Annonymous
“Couldn’t ask for a better team to deal with the cards we were dealt with! Your team went over and above for us and for that we are truly grateful.” -Stephanie
“Everybody was very helpful and I am very pleased and would definitely refer you to anyone looking to buy a house, excellent customer service!! Joe went above and beyond my expectations.” -Paula
“Joe Lingenfelter is knowledgeable, personable and committed to the client, which includes punctuality. He is consistent and heavily rooted in all realms associated with the real estate market. Joe’s genuine personality and client focus was visible throughout the home buying experience as my wife and I asked many questions (some questions multiple times) and looked at numerous homes. I recommend him to anyone wanting to be represented by the best.” -Daniel
“Joe and his team were awesome! They were very responsive, easy to get in touch with, and great at negotiating our requests. It was very easy to work with them.” -Annonymous